Diploma in Big Data Hadoop (DBDH) is a comprehensive program that offers in-depth knowledge of Big Data and Hadoop ecosystem. The course covers various aspects of data processing, storage, and analysis using Hadoop. Students will learn to work with Hadoop components like HDFS, MapReduce, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, and Flume. Upon completion of this program, graduates can pursue careers as Big Data analysts, Hadoop developers, data engineers, or data scientists.
What Will You Learn?
- Introduction to Big Data and Hadoop
- Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)
- MapReduce programming model
- Apache Pig for data analysis
- Apache Hive for data warehousing
- Apache HBase for NoSQL database
- Apache Spark for real-time data processing
- Machine Learning using Hadoop and Spark
- Big Data analytics and visualization techniques
- Hadoop cluster setup and administration.