Certificate Course in Front Page (CCFP) is a program designed to teach individuals the fundamentals of web page design using Microsoft FrontPage software. The course covers topics such as website layout, color theory, text formatting, image optimization, and basic HTML. Students will learn how to create and maintain professional-looking websites using FrontPage tools and techniques. Upon completion of the course, students will be equipped with the skills and knowledge necessary to design and publish effective websites.
What Will You Learn?
- Web design principles and best practices
- Layout and color theory
- Text formatting and image optimization
- HTML and CSS basics
- Creating and formatting tables, forms, and frames
- Adding multimedia elements like audio, video, and animations
- Site management and publishing