Certificate Course in Unix Operating System (CCUNIX) is designed to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of Unix-based operating systems. The course covers various aspects of Unix, such as the command-line interface, file management, processes, shell scripting, and system administration. Upon completion of the course, students will have a strong foundation in Unix operating systems and will be able to perform basic system administration tasks.
What Will You Learn?
- Introduction to Unix operating system
- Basic Unix commands and operations
- File systems and file management in Unix
- Text processing and manipulation in Unix
- Shell scripting in Unix
- Network and system administration in Unix
- Advanced Unix concepts, including process management and system security.