Diploma in Cyber Security and Ethical Hacking (DCSEH)
The Diploma in Cyber Security and Ethical Hacking (DCSEH) is a comprehensive program that focuses on providing students with the skills and knowledge required to secure computer systems and networks from cyber threats. The program covers a wide range of topics, including ethical hacking, network security, cryptography, and cyber forensics. Students also learn about the legal and ethical issues related to cyber security.
What Will You Learn?
- Introduction to cyber security and hacking
- Information security management
- Cryptography and encryption
- Network security and protocols
- Ethical hacking techniques and methodologies
- Vulnerability assessment and penetration testing
- Incident response and disaster recovery
- Cyber laws and regulations
- Cyber forensics and investigation techniques