What you'll learn?
- You will be taught about Income Tax Act, 1961, Consumer Protection Act, Information Technology Act and other crucial laws related to E-Commerce.
- You will learn how to manage your E-Commerce business through legal and ethical practices.
- You will learn to investigate any potential frauds happening through your E-Commerce brand.
- You will learn how to be aware of all any wrongful deliveries, transactions and purchases that might occur from your E-Commerce company.
- You will also learn how to manage legal affairs as well as how to deal with lawsuits and lawyers.
- Must have a strong sense of ethical consciousness.
- Must have basic knowledge on how crimes and frauds occur.
- Proficiency in the English language both written and spoken.
This course teaches you all the important laws that you have to abide by while running an E-Commerce brand. This will include regulatory laws like Foreign Direct Investment Policy, the Foreign Exchange Management Act, Companies Act, Payment and Settlement, Legal Metrology Act, 2009. You will also learn Sales, Shipping, Refunds and Returns policies set by the Government of India.
This course will also cover the legal laws such as Indian Contract Act, Indian Copyright Act, The Patents Act, Intellectual Property Issues and Labour laws. It will also teach you about Income Tax Act, Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement and Good & Services Tax. Knowledge about all these laws is crucial for running an E-Commerce business successfully.
Who this course is for:
- Candidates who want legal assurance in all the practices carried out by their E-Commerce business.
- Candidates who interested in pursuing and handling legal affairs of an E-Commerce entity.
E-Commerce Laws & Regulations in India
Overview of India’s E-Commerce Growth
E-Commerce Business Models
Applicable Laws & Regulations for E-Commerce in India